At Mainstreme Automotive, we can do a complete safety check to give you peace of mind. But it is also important that drivers take the time to know their vehicles and recognise any potential problems.
We recommend you do the following:
EVERY 3 MONTHS –
- Change the oil and filter.
- Top up all fluids.
- Inspect air filter.
- Check tyre pressure and inflate if needed.
- Check all belts and hoses.
- Make sure wiper blades are working properly.
EVERY 6 MONTHS –
- Rotate the tyres
- Inspect brakes.
- Make sure your car is ready for the Winter or Summer holidays
EVERY 12 MONTHS –
- Check suspension – are you still enjoying a comfortable ride?
- Rotate and balance tyres.
- Install new wiper blades
- Clean fuel injector.
- Get new cabin air filter.
EVERY 45,000 Klms –
- Flush transmission fluid.
- Flush brake fluid.
- Check battery.
- Replace spark plug and distributor cap
EVERY 90,000 Klms –
- Replace timing belt.
- Flush power steering fluid.
If you are unsure or feel uncomfortable handling any of the above tasks, don’t worry our expert mechanics at Mainstreme Automotive can do it all for you. Car batteries, belts, hoses, oil filters and other items might require skilled eyes and hands to ensure they are in good shape. Our fully equipped workshop features the latest diagnostic equipment and our experienced licensed team will make sure your vehicle is firing on all cylinders.
Remember routine car maintenance not only helps detect potential issues but can help prolong the working condition and value of your vehicle. So, when it’s time to sell or trade in, you’ll have plenty of bargaining power.
Want to know more? Call our friendly team at Mainstreme Automotive on 07 34251503. We’d be happy to answer your questions and book your vehicle in for a safety inspection or service.